OpenAir life coaching
I'm Charlotte and as your personal coach I will support you in your thinking, learning, and decision-making. I will be like a navigator who walks alongside you, and is also your champion and your challenger
In these exceptionally difficult times of the pandemic, with so many people dealing with change, loss and upheaval, coaching is more in demand than ever
What can coaching help you with?
I have helped coaching clients with:
- Tackling feelings of being overwhelmed, stressed and at risk of burn out
- Making an important decision about work or personal life
- Identifying the next step with clients who were unsure about their current job situation
- Adapting to, and thriving in, new circumstances after a big life event that felt thrust upon them
- Returning to satisfying paid work after a break caring for others
What will you get from coaching?
Just about everyone will benefit from coaching. You will get:
- Clarity about your purpose and your values
- Understanding of what’s really important to you - your hopes and dreams
- Increased self-esteem, self-belief and motivation
- Improved wellbeing and awareness of how to stay well
- Achievement of your goals
what my clients say...
“You very cleverly managed to get me to think about something in a totally different way. I feel I’ve got a spring in my step now.”
“Charlotte is an intelligent, caring and gentle (yet equally firm) coach. I would strongly recommend coaching with her to whoever feels stuck in their career and needs support in identifying a clear direction.”
Silvia, South London